Stylish, modern and low-maintenance, apartments can offer a very attractive lifestyle opportunity for your retirement.
According to the recent PwC/Property Council Retirement Census, almost 30 percent of new retirement communities under development include some type of vertical living component.
Here are three reasons why more retirees want to live in apartments – and why it’s well worth considering this property type for your retirement.
Benefits of apartment living for retirees
- Apartments are efficiently designed to make the spaces more liveable, free-flowing and enjoyable, with open-plan layouts, clever storage solutions and light-filled living areas. And contrary to popular belief, apartments can be generously proportioned – at Eleebana Shores, for example, many of the luxury apartments are bigger than the villas.
- When designed for retirees, apartments make living easy, with free-flowing spaces in kitchens and bathrooms, wider corridors and doors, lots of light and ventilation and no trip hazards. The homes are built for now and anticipate the future, being readily adaptable, just in case. Modern security systems are integral, as is ease of access and connectivity with other residents and to all the great things villages have to offer. Overall, new apartments in retirement communities offer a superior retirement option to living in the suburbs in a standard residential home.
- Apartments tend to be situated in central locations, close to shops, cafes, transport, and other amenity. And it’s often the case that there’s a greater sense of connectivity and camaraderie amongst apartment owners, giving them more fun, togetherness and happiness. And residents living in apartments in retirement villages have access to all the benefits of the village, including enjoyment of an array of onsite facilities and services, such as pools, gyms, libraries, residents’ clubs and craft rooms, as well as health and support services as required.
Apartment living at Eleebana Shores
Eleebana Shores is about to begin construction on their most luxurious, contemporary designed apartments to date. These north facing, open plan, luxury apartments will offer spacious covered balconies with beautiful rural views. The ground floor apartments come with private gardens and courtyards.
Contemporary in design, with upmarket and very attractive fixtures and fittings, these apartments present with neutral tones, so they can be easily furnished to reflect your personal style.
These apartments are:
- Specifically designed for easy and fun-filled living, now and for the future
- Anticipate any needs for adaptability and accommodate any life changes
- Maintenance free
- Close to all facilities of the village, including pools, gyms, libraries, lounge bars, dining facilities, snooker and arts and crafts areas
The 24 apartments in Stage 5 at Eleebana Shores, are expected to be completed in early 2019.
If you would like to find out more about our luxury apartments, and learn more about the wonderful retirement lifestyle at Eleebana Shores, give our Village Manager a call on 1800 732 654